Paph. Prime Child

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!! I love a big, fat, juicy, specimen plant! Maybe pot it up another size- You may get several spikes next time, if it has a little more room. :D

I recently took another photo of my Paph. Prime Child. It has five spikes.

IMG_0071a.jpg

Best Regards,
Nik

Well, I decided to divide and repot it. Good thing I did, too. It was in need of it. I broke off two four-growth divisions and potted them up in four-inch air cone pots. Ed Corbin already mentioned that he wanted a division in an earlier post in this thread. The other one is up for grabs. Free of charge. First one to ask gets it. Must be shipped to an address within the United States, though. Ed, please PM me with a shipping address if you're still interested.

Main division (which I'm keeping):

Paph_Prime_Child_main_division.jpg

Division 1:

Paph_Prime_Child_division_1.jpg

Division 2.

Paph_Prime_Child_division_2.jpg

This plant was in a community pot that I purchased from Orchids of Los Osos back in the 1990's. It has grown very well for me.

Best Regards,
Nik

Wow Nik! You're very generous. Those divisions should make a couple people very happy....and they can't beat the price!

That's for sure!
:( Would have made a nice auction item to benefit the forum.
Hint, hint recipients.

I get the hint. Sorry that I didn't think of that. Next time. :wink:
ooohhhh ALRIGHT LOL since I got the division I will make a donation to the fund Todd

Sorry guys - I shouldn't have been so blunt, I really put you on the spot.:eek: It got me thinking, if you didn't make a donation yet see my new thread - 2009 ST fund Auction!

HOLY PAPH batman!!!!!!!!!!!! what a HUGE plant.....LOL am I the only one who did not realize this was such a big beast??? THANKS again Nik.....it is AWESOME

Todd

Latest posts

Back