Paph. Poulsbo

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heather said:
Ha ha!

JohnM. I wondered if you might be able to take a horizontally oriented close up of one of the blooms? If it isn't too much trouble....I'd love a photo for my database.

Thanks!

Sure Heather; but, I'm not sure what you mean by "horizontally oriented".

John M said:
Sure Heather; but, I'm not sure what you mean by "horizontally oriented".

Heather loves it horizontal! :poke: Especially pictures.

Just kidding, I actually have no idea whats shes talking about.

Marco said:
Heather loves it horizontal! :poke:

:D

John, the three you posted are more vertically oriented, I'm sorry to be such a pest. I try to keep photos of representations of each grex of my plants in my database, but the field in my template is horizontal, so I try to use mostly horizontally oriented photos.

Marco said:
Heather loves it horizontal! :poke:

:D

John, the three you posted are more vertically oriented, I'm sorry to be such a pest. I try to keep photos of representations of each grex of my plants in my database, but the field in my template is horizontal, so I try to use mostly horizontally oriented photos.

Like this?
101_0290-2.jpg

Hi John:
Nice flowers! I like the Paph praestans influence on the plant. Wendy grows alot of beautiful plants.

I dealt with you along time ago through mail order from Clargreen Gardens for a F2 Paph rothschildianum 'Charles E' x 'Borneo' but that plant never survived because my friend bought the plant and killed it.

Paphman910

Back