Quantcast

Paph Pinochio

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

J

jjochs

Guest
I bought this plant this past spring with a flower spike. The original spike is on its ninth bloom with more to come. The current picture is another spike with the first two blooms and it looks like another growth is about to send out its third spike. I'm really impressed!

My only concern is that the plant is in dire need of re-potting and I'm hoping to hold off as much as possible.

John
 

Attachments

Bob in Albany N.Y.

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
2,658
Reaction score
31
Location
Albany, N.Y. USA
Personally, if it is in need of repotting I'd do it now rather then later. Just watch those spikes so you don't break them off while repotting. Your plant will thank you for it.
 
G

Grandma M

Guest
I would repot now.

I have an 'Irish Lace' (primulinum 'Windy Hill' X Sierra Lace 'Whippoorwill') which as been in bloom since February. I finally decided it needs a rest, but it does not need repotting. It is in PA. Sometimes they need to get a little kick in the behind, and a down time.
 

Latest posts

Top