Paph Pinocchio x bellatulum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticshaun

Reaction score
Grown under fluorescent lights. Second bud developing, I can't tell yet if there is third bud or if flowering ends with the second bloom.

100_5459.jpg

Shaun

Very beautiful, I like the shiny substance, and the spot on green.
Definitely a good cross.

Interesting, how bellatulum is keeping the spike very short. I like it, also, but I wonder about the Pinocchio part...

I purchased one of these this spring and it has yet to bloom. Maybe next next blooming cycle, but the person I purchased it from said, "nearly everyone out of flask has bloomed out different." I will be anxious to compare mine with this one.

You are bidding on the actual plant shown in the photo below. The pictured flower on the left is my "Springwater" clone, you can see it as a reference of this bloom. The plant you are bidding on is seedlings that came from the same parents that produce the "Springwater". Your bloom may vary slightly in color and shape, but mostly will bloom similar to the photo shown....thats what the listing says

James posted another flower from this hybrid and both Paramount Orchids and Clouds Orchids have this cross in their catalogs with a few pictures of other variations of blooms as well. Sorry Eric, I only have the Canadian vendors catalogs obsessively memorized :)

Shaun

Latest posts

Back