• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paph philippinense

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PHRAG

Who has these? I have philippinense from Norman's, Orchid Inn, and Matt Gore. Who else carries philippinense? Roebellinii, laevigatum or alba.

Come on people, I need me some love from phil.

That didn't sound right.

PHRAG said:

That didn't sound right.
:rollhappy:
I have two: One philippinense and one philippinense 'buttermilk' x 'snowy' (says light yellow form on the tag), both from Ratcliffe. Oh, and two philippinense fma album seedlings from Silence.

I'm in love.

I visited B&B up near Port Angeles in WA, and bought a couple of Phrags which I haven't bloomed yet. He has a nice little greenhouse, and his plants looked good. The plants in the GH didn't have prices on them, so I don't know how his prices compare for the size of the plants... he looked up the prices on the ones I decided to get.

The thing that I remember most about his place was that he had tree frogs in his greenhouse. I grew up across the Puget Sound from him, and we had the same Pacific Tree Frogs in our garden, but I thought it was great to be looking through the plants and have the little guys hop out of the crown and hide among the plants.

- Matthew

gore42 said:
The thing that I remember most about his place was that he had tree frogs in his greenhouse. I grew up across the Puget Sound from him, and we had the same Pacific Tree Frogs in our garden, but I thought it was great to be looking through the plants and have the little guys hop out of the crown and hide among the plants.

- Matthew

cool im sure it was great way to control the fungus gnats too :)

PHRAG said:
Who has these? I have philippinense from Norman's, Orchid Inn, and Matt Gore. Who else carries philippinense? Roebellinii, laevigatum or alba.

That didn't sound right.

Should be able to get nice ones from just about every major vendor, and at all sizes.

I have seen a few for sale at the major vendors. I was just wondering if anyone had a link to something I hadn't seen yet. Sometimes it's hard to find the smaller vendors through an internet only search.

Latest posts

Back