Paph. philippinense var. laevigatum ('Snowy' x 'Buttermilk')

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
Getting ready to open. Not sure I adore the arrangement of the buds on the spike but we'll see...

img0740hs6.jpg

Dang you guys are making want to turn to the dark side of multiflorals with all this talk about philippinense and michael koopowitz. Love that heather. Can't wait to see it open!

Man, there's a guy on eBay w/ all these sanderanium hybrids and other larger multi-growth multi-floral Paphs. If I have any money left over after paying bills and practice I am going to seriously think of getting some of these guys. See these pictures are dangerous. :wink:

Rick said:
I get pretty picky too, but everytime my wife catches me, she bashes me for giving the plants a complex:sob:
Ha, I'm kind of picky too, and everytime my gir;friend catches me she hits me in the ribs and says stop looking at other women!

I'm not thrilled with the way this is opening. I don't like that the sheath has turned brown before the plant has even fully opened it's first bud (of three) but maybe I am being sensitive.

Bad photo, I just do not have a good place to photograph plants right now. :mad: Sorry!

I think you can at least see the color tho.
img0768nk9.jpg

Looks good so far! Be thankfull it's not randsii, then it wouldn't just be the sheath turning brown before the flower opens, but parts of the sepals too.

Jon

Tonight was family night, tomorrow is the real party...if I'm online late tomorrow night I will apologize in advance for anything I say LOL.

Jon

Latest posts

Back