Paph philippinense care

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenleaves42

Reaction score
Does anyone have any culture advice, tips, stories or information on Paph philippinense please? Im looking for help with any growing quirks this plant has (wet/drying, water values, optimum temp and humidity). I grow similar paphs but i want to do a 10/10 job with this!

Thanks!

My experience with philly is a cool and very bright and drier winter. I'd say for 30 days of december almost full light 55 nights and 70 day, that worked for me, others might say different

Phillies grow very bright, their monsoon season is summer, brighter in the winter, shadier wetter in the summer

Easy to grow. Phili grows a lot of roots, and pretty fast compared to other multifloras, so I think a slightly larger pot and airy media is best, rather than underpotting. They like to dry out a bit in between waterings, so less moss.

Great thanks very much people! Is there any kind of ph/tds range or any metals/minerals its hungry for (without going crazy!)?

Latest posts

Back