Paph. Perle de Valec

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If people buy bulbophyllums, then you probably could convince someone to buy this plant!

If it weren't deformed, I think it would have potential. Lots of folks really love soft pastels and sunset tones, and the flower appears to have some really interesting spotted striations and faint pink tessellation towards the outer end of the petals. Hopefully the other flowers come out fine or maybe next time it blooms the flowers will be fine.

I actually do like the pastels. The pink against a yellow background and blushing is soft and tender, contrasting the many dark 'roth' like flowers of doom and glory LOL. Plus it is sequentially blooming too up to maybe 4-5 flowers. Nice gift for little girls to grow.

I actually do like the pastels. The pink against a yellow background and blushing is soft and tender, contrasting the many dark 'roth' like flowers of doom and glory LOL. Plus it is sequentially blooming too up to maybe 4-5 flowers. Nice gift for little girls to grow.
it would seem you are too young to make that last comment ;-) i'm totally with you on the rest... if i type any more, it'll spiral fast :)

Latest posts

Back