paph parishii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sangii

malipo nut
Reaction score
first bloom, only 2 flowers but I like it; Sorry for the blurry pict

dscn0017vv8.jpg

dscn0004ym4.jpg

MMmmm, nice! Maybe you'll get more blooms next time.... and you've got very nice color on those petals, it looks like! What a great species :)

- Matt

MMmmm, nice! Maybe you'll get more blooms next time.... and you've got very nice color on those petals, it looks like! What a great species :)

- Matt

thanks ! I love this species but consider it one of the difficult ones ( at least for me...) to grow.... this plant does not have such a good root system. hopefully when it grows better roots and grows bigger I can expect more flowers

Superb twisted petals and great coloration in the petals!

:drool::drool::drool:

anybody with wilcatt access who could tell me what the flower NS was on awarded parishiis ?

thanks ! I love this species but consider it one of the difficult ones ( at least for me...) to grow.... this plant does not have such a good root system. hopefully when it grows better roots and grows bigger I can expect more flowers

How do you have yours potted? Initially I kept mine in a mix with some oyster shell that did great for my lowii, but after reading that they seem to be much more obligatory to epyphytic growth I repotted in a more acidic mix with sphagnum moss added, and now I'm getting much better root growth.

Latest posts

Back