Paph Parish Amble

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I love the appearance of P. parishii, I have to admit that I'm disappointed in most of its hybrids. They just aren't my cup of tea and don't usually live up to my expectations. That being said, these are fantastic and the form/shape is wonderful. My only critique is that I would have hoped for a higher flower count, but sometimes it's better to get quality over quantity and of course there's a chance it'll produce more flowers once it gets a few more growths under its belt.

I like it!! The flowers look very large, with a few more it would be awardable. Hows your frank smith?

Mine also, mine only has 3 to open, I was hoping for 4.....with another possible inflourescence...parishii and stonei both are my favorite multiflorals

That is absolutely outstanding. The petals seem longer than any of the parents. Each parent species has had a really positive influence. I wish it was mine.

That is an awsome Paph! Love it very much, markings and colour are very special.
Where did you get it?

Latest posts

Back