Paph. Pacific Rainbow

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdlsreno

Reaction score
I got it from my friend who was selling it on Ebay. It is a 25% Paph. henryanum cross. It is a first bloom. It does not have the unusual white lip that a few have but I still like it.

Ramon:)

Paph. Pacific Rainbow
4333633153_a215df2a09_b.jpg

Last edited:
Unusual, and very beautiful. I'd love to see one with the white lip. The others mostly seem to show more of henryanum's colors and pink pouch. What would be really great would be one as purely green as yours with a pink pouch. I'd love that!

Nice bulldog. Can you tell us it's size? I'm guessing it's a minibulldog with a henryanum parent.

Um, what happened to the spots??? Pouch color? Petal color? Honestly, I'd question the tag on this one.

-Ernie

Nice paph !

there is one Pacific Rainbow awarded on Aq+

Paphiopedilum Pacific Rainbow 'Vinho Verde', HCC/AOS (76 points)
it ia a green pph like this one and for me the two are very good ! :clap:

Um, what happened to the spots??? Pouch color? Petal color? Honestly, I'd question the tag on this one.

-Ernie

We ask the same question to Norito and he told us that the spots of the Paph. henryanum can get washed out by a solid colored plant from Paph. insigne. This came from OZ. Here is the sib with a white pouch and was awarded last year. This is not my plant.

Ramon:)

Paph. Pacific Rainbow "Vinho Verde' HCC
4337031996_c94b4d26ed_b.jpg

Last edited:
:drool::drool::drool: Gorrrgeous!!!
Looks like Elfstone, Adilene Bobadilla & Emerald Magic overtook any hint of henry.

Latest posts

Back