• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paph Otto for trade

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candace

Reaction score
I was repotting my Paph Otto today and this chunk fell off. I need the space and don't need two. The cross is Paph. Winston Churchill 'Indomin.' FCC/AOS x fairrieanum 'Fair Red' FCC/AOS. I didn't take a photo of the last blooming:mad: It's got great roots that extend off the photo and consists of 2 new growths and a third start. It could spike any time. I repotted it into s/h and can ship in pot or bareroot if you don't grow in semi hydro. It's a healthy plant but always has somewhat floppy leaves. I think it takes after the fairrieanum parent in this regard.

What I'm looking for in trade: a paph I don't already have. Maybe another fairrieanum cross? Parvi?

otto1.jpg

otto2.jpg

Candace, that is a very healthy plant. I already have one that got rot in the center of the growing point (due to being too deep in the media) and I managed to save it, and now it's growing vigorously again. Wish that I had a digital camera when it bloomed because it was just a gloriously outstanding bloom. I do find that the leaves are a bit floppy too though, but it doesn't bother me.

Yes, it is a nice bloom. Guess no one wants it though, so I'll have to list in on ebay. Bet it goes for a fortune. hahaha.

Back