Paph niveum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a first bloom seedling that I purchased from Dean of Paphiness Orchids. The parents are 'Thai Select 1' x 'Thai Select 2'. As you can probable tell by the photo I was forced to ask my wife to touch it up. The flower was going by and the bottom of the pouch was all brown. We she touched it up with white. Nothing else in the photo was changed. This plant has grown much faster then the other one I have of the same cross. It has a 9 1/2 inch single leaf span and bloomed a flower with a natural spread of 7 1/2 c.m. (3").

844starPaphniveum.jpg

Eric this build is going on forever. There is always one part I can't seem to get for another month or two. The last part that we can't get is a right sided pulley from Big Bear Choppers. The bike build is not dead, so we put on the left side pulley that BBC had sent us. It looks like hell but will allow the build to go on. The other big problem is getting together with the painter. I'm not looking for the traditional skulls and flames. I'm looking for a airbrush master. I meet with the painter last Wednesday and I'm meeting with him again on this Wednesday. We have decided on the art work for the front fender, gas tank, and oil tank. He drew a rough drawing on the metal with a white pencil to give me an idea. We still need to come to terms on the hugh rear fender. What he drew on there initially, I didn't like. He had a second idea and Donna found another photo we might incorporate into it. The painter should have it done (according to him) in a month. I'll believe it when I see it. We also need to come to terms on a price for the paint. By far the paint will be the most expensive thing on the bike. Looks, like it will be trailered over here and sit in my garage for the winter. Don't get any ideas as the bike its self as well as the garage has a high end security system. When this baby is done I'm worried I won't want to drive it. I'll bet Thunder Customs will be asking me to take it to a show or two over the winter. It is a great advertisement for a small bike shop that is just getting off the ground.

Latest posts

Back