Paph. Nivesque Satin 'Silver Creek' HCC/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey ernie that white chalk ( lime deposits from my well water) is how i can tell my plants froms everyone else's lol. and you are right about the blooming on these, usually a couple times a year for me. they do start blooming at a young age and these have bloomed every year for at least 10 -12 years.

Congrats Brian, :clap: a beautiful plant and well grown. Bring a division along for me to the Milwaukee show. :evil: Actually I would be happy with a division of your second best if this one isn't already divided.

Congrats Brian, :clap: a beautiful plant and well grown. Bring a division along for me to the Milwaukee show. :evil: Actually I would be happy with a division of your second best if this one isn't already divided.

hey leo, i'm not gonna divide this one yet, but i might still have a couple divisions of others in the greenhouse. i'll have to look and see what i got left, also i have 10 flasks of one of my crosses ( Paph. Joe Headrick x insigne fma. sanderianum 'Silver Creek' HCC/AOS) available , if you're interested.

Have fun. Milwaukee corresponds with Lakeland (Ridge OS) show down here. I doubt we'll get the awesome Milwaukee breakfast and lunch (mmm, brats) down here.

I would've expected such a cross to have deformity issues; but, obviously you don't have that problem. It's beautiful and it's award is well deserved. Congratulations and welcome to Slippertalk!

I would've expected such a cross to have deformity issues; but, obviously you don't have that problem. It's beautiful and it's award is well deserved. Congratulations and welcome to Slippertalk!

John, I've seen these bloom sometimes with some color break, but never deformed.

Saw "Silver Creek' HCC/AOS in person at Milwaukee show, Wisc. Orchid Soc. It is a lovely plant, nice natural spread, great color. And I picked up one of the other seedlings from this grex. Thanks Brian.

Latest posts

Back