Paph. myanmaricum and godefroyae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hieu Huynh

Reaction score
Hi Slipper hobbyists, these are Paph. myanmaricum and godefroyae in my garden. I'm overjoyed since this is the first time I have 2 Paph blooming at the same time under my care. I'm wondering if the hybrid of myanmaricum and godefroyae exists in the market?20190619_104255.jpg 20190620_102351.jpg 20190626_100912.jpg

very nice flowers ! congratulations !

and again a form of P. godefroyae or leucochilum as it appears in nature, the dark spotted forms come only from breeding whatever.......sorry

Hi Slipper hobbyists, these are Paph. myanmaricum and godefroyae in my garden. I'm overjoyed since this is the first time I have 2 Paph blooming at the same time under my care. I'm wondering if the hybrid of myanmaricum and godefroyae exists in the market?View attachment 15987 View attachment 15988 View attachment 15985
you could put the pollen from godefroyae on the myanmaricum and vice versa. However if I have that myanmaricum plant in flower , I would rather pollinate it to itself than making a hybrid .

Latest posts

Back