Paph Mukoyama Green

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smartie2000

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've posted. Paph Mukoyama Green (Midori x Lemon Tree) is a japanese cross I believe
DSCN3948.jpg

Very nice, I have also one like these, it is very similar with the Chesapeake Gold hybrid. I will show you a picture in a few weeks, it is in bud now.

This plant is similar to an insigne with 15cm leaves and the bloom is 10.3 cm wide. I think the bloom would apear much larger if it was flat, rather than cupped and I would get better measurements. The plant separated itself so its a single growth with a half mature one. Its my first bloom but it was previously bloomed

This plant is similar to an insigne with 15cm leaves and the bloom is 10.3 cm wide. I think the bloom would apear much larger if it was flat, rather than cupped and I would get better measurements. The plant separated itself so its a single growth with a half mature one. Its my first bloom but it was previously bloomed
Looking on the last year flowering photography of mine I remark that this is very similar to Paph. insigne sanderianum (and not sanderae).

Fren, what do u think causes the cupping? i have a red complex in bloom too. It's cupped and only 11cm NS. Last year it bloomed nice and flat and measured at 15cm.

I'm not experienced enough with complexes to know what causes cupping. I hope that it is not genetic. My bloom can definitely open wider. My window gets cool at night at this time of year, I don't know the exact temp since it differs from the room temp, but the humidity was very low.

Latest posts

Back