Paph. moquettianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbara

Paph. moquettianum ('A World of Orchids' AM/AOS x 'Ervin Lee' AM/AOS)

Picked this one up in flower last month at Clouds. Lots of buds coming on it too, I love the foilage.

hpim1590.jpg
[/IMG]

HPIM1600.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks for looking.

Nice! I got a MS from the same place last month.. :)
Mind telling me the LS on yours?

Nice! I got a MS from the same place last month.. :)
Mind telling me the LS on yours?

This one was a 'nbs' when we bought it. The longest leaf is 25cm (9in) long and total leaf span of the plant is nearly 50cm long. It also has two new growths coming and the dominate one is quite vigourous. :D

Thanks Barbara!
I just measured mine, the longest leaf is slightly over 5.5 inches long.. guess it has a bit of growing to do before it'll reward me with blooms :) I hope mine blooms as nice as yours! :D

Thanks Barbara!
I just measured mine, the longest leaf is slightly over 5.5 inches long.. guess it has a bit of growing to do before it'll reward me with blooms :) I hope mine blooms as nice as yours! :D

I did see the smaller ones there and they all looked very nice too. They told me that they don't always have the time to change the tags so stuff will often be larger than what the tag says. Pretty cool if you ask me. I am finding that it is growing along at a steady rate, so it may surprise you in a year or so.:D

Latest posts

Back