Paph. Miracle 'Victory' AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jmoney

Paph.%20Miracle%20'Victory'%20AM-AOS.JPG

Paph. Miracle was registered in 1935 by the Sanders nursery, and the clone 'Victory' is one of the truly classic paph cultivars that has been cherished in cultivation for well over half a century. Arising from a Maudiae-type crossed to a complex, Paph. Miracle reliably produces large, deep mahogany-red flowers that ranked among the darkest of paphs until the discovery of the vinicolors. It is a very easy grower under standard paph conditions.

Paph Miracle Victory

Great Form And Color. Could You Tell Me Where You
Purchased The Plant. Tks.

Regards,
Olin

olin said:
Great Form And Color. Could You Tell Me Where You
Purchased The Plant. Tks.

Regards,
Olin

probably from Tonkins, who recently closed (via one of the scavenger middle men who bought up the plants)

Real nice oldie!

That is one of the parents of Paph Battle of Egypt 'Alpha' FCC/AOS!

nice show!

I got mine from eBay (surely by way of Tonkins at some point or another....) for less than $30, multigrowth and in bud (but the bud blasted)...some divisions sold for even less, closer to $15....Take care, Eric

yes, some real nice old-time cultivars have been dispersed on ebay lately. Peter, you're dead-on, that is one of the parents of Battle of Egypt. debatable which one is "better" but for historic reasons, I guess one oughta have both?

Jmoney said:
yes, some real nice old-time cultivars have been dispersed on ebay lately. Peter, you're dead-on, that is one of the parents of Battle of Egypt. debatable which one is "better" but for historic reasons, I guess one oughta have both?

Amen! Save me a division!

Latest posts

Back