Paph Miracle ‘Victory’ AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the healthiest plant I have ever cultivated. I have repotted and divided it several times and I can’t remember a time when I had to remove a single rotten root!!! Certainly, I have done something correct, but I have reported 1000s of orchids and I have never had roots so healthy that I didn’t have to at least cut of some dead roots!

Will have to look for one. Where’d you get this?
I think I got that plant in the early 00’s from a local greenhouse that is now gone. Funny thing is that I recently inherited a rather large collection and it contains 1 as well. So I actually have 3 plants and 2 of them are multiple growth large specimen type plants.

The other I will say about this plant is that once it starts blooming it just continues to send out new spikes. The last time this plant bloomed before I divided her it was in bloom from early Feb all the way thru September. I think it had 6 spikes in all.

i don;t do this often... but if you had a piece of that needing a good home, i'd be willing to help out ... :)

it looks like a fun plant to have on the bench

Latest posts

Back