Paph Mint Chocolate

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tintin

Reaction score
Does anyone else have Mint Chocolate? Mine seems healthy but is doing not much of anything. Well maybe the new leaf is growing but nothing else. It is progressing way slower than other paphi. Do you find it normal to have "outliers" in your group?

Attachments

• 20220510_133208.jpg
    20220510_133208.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 25
Does anyone else have Mint Chocolate? Mine seems healthy but is doing not much of anything. Well maybe the new leaf is growing but nothing else. It is progressing way slower than other paphi. Do you find it normal to have "outliers" in your group?
I have a couple about the same size as yours and another 7-8 that are a little smaller. Your plant looks fine. They are just slow growers, which is funny because either parent grows very well for me. Not a good example of hybrid vigor. The only thing that is odd is that they seem to be extra sensitive to environmental problems: too hot, too dry, too much fertilizer. Since they grow slowly, they have a lot of opportunities to be damaged. Mike

Thanks for those who replied. Is yours also dark emerald green? This is the darkest green paphi I have.

Latest posts

Back