Paph. Mint Chocolate *progression thread*

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue

evil genius
Reaction score
Thought some of you might enjoy seeing this. I'm amused by how orderly the spike is; almost at right angles. The spike is going . . s . . l . . o . . w . . l . . y.

This is a first bloom. I'll try to post a new pic one a week, more as it starts to open.

Mint Chocolate = (malipoense x godefroyae)

Can't wait to see it! Are you going to do the magic flashlight dance:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
I think the best thing to do is get the flashlight back out, and while flashing rythimecly at the crown of the plant, chant "FLOWER, FLOWER":clap:

Oh Sue--I could just eat it by the name.I guess it will be a green one or greenish white.You must show it to us when it blooms probably in 2 or 3 mos.:D -Yummmmm.

Well, I've done a pretty carppy jorb of actually posting any progressive pics. But I remembered a couple days ago, so here's an update:

Sue said:
Well, I've done a pretty carppy jorb of actually posting any progressive pics.

oh well with malipo and its hybrids, even if you update only once a month we still get a good idea because they are soooo slow :poke: !

A pic taken just now.

normal_DCP_2405.JPG

OMG--I'll be 80 by the time this guy opens!Reminds me of my Yellow Butterfly.FOREVER!! :rollhappy:

Latest posts

Back