Paph micranthum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OrchidIsa

Reaction score
Another first for me! Got this plant 3 years ago (or is it 4?) The spike appeared in fall 2016 but stayed low and still for a year. Fall 2017, it started to grow again and bloomed for me!!! I never thought I would be able to bloom a micranthum but yes, I am! I find the flower really great, even if it's not super flat and all... What do you think?

micb2 by Isa Belle

micb3 by Isa Belle

mic7 by Isa Belle

Congrats!!
I bloomed my first two last year.
If anything, it's pink! :)

I have a third one in low spike tha hasn't moved at all in the last few months.
Then, Bryce Larkin ( Fumi's Delight x micranthum) in low sheath for like ever!!
I don't understand any advantage of asking such a long time to develop a spike to bloom. I mean a lot can happen during this time.
Why!!!!

I though malipoense was the worst, but ll the parvis except for delenatii and delenatii heavy hybrids have been about as bad when it comes to growing speed and time it takes to develop a spike.

My first armeniacum to spike just abored its tiny bud on New Year's day!
That was a major bummer.
I'm done with armeniacum. I'll dump them out.
I have enough of nice armeniacum hybrids that grow and bloom much better.

Now I have to do something about my micranthum that are shooting up stolons all over. lol

Congrats!!
I bloomed my first two last year.
If anything, it's pink! :)

I have a third one in low spike tha hasn't moved at all in the last few months.
Then, Bryce Larkin ( Fumi's Delight x micranthum) in low sheath for like ever!!
I don't understand any advantage of asking such a long time to develop a spike to bloom. I mean a lot can happen during this time.
Why!!!!

I though malipoense was the worst, but ll the parvis except for delenatii and delenatii heavy hybrids have been about as bad when it comes to growing speed and time it takes to develop a spike.

My first armeniacum to spike just abored its tiny bud on New Year's day!
That was a major bummer.
I'm done with armeniacum. I'll dump them out.
I have enough of nice armeniacum hybrids that grow and bloom much better.

Now I have to do something about my micranthum that are shooting up stolons all over. lol
Send the armeniacum downtown.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Do you do better with it than micranthum?

I have already thrown away some plants. I'm trying to get ready for possible shopping soon. hahaha

If you want my Hungsheng Pink (emersonii x moquettianum), it's still here but I can't wait too long.
Anything I don't want do not stay with me very long at all. They gotta go, go, go! haha

Latest posts

Back