Paph. micranthum var. eburneum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to ask: how do you grow this species?

I can get amreniacum to grow so large in a basket that I have to give them away because I don't have the room. I kill every micranthum I try. What's the secret?

Thanks, Its just this one clone on the basket

I have to ask: how do you grow this species?

I can get amreniacum to grow so large in a basket that I have to give them away because I don't have the room. I kill every micranthum I try. What's the secret?

Hi J. I actually got this idea from your armeniacum. I grow these besides the armeniacum that I also placed in the basket. My armecianum doesn't grow as vigorous as yours. So I think the culture is much drier than yours. I use medium bark, BBQ Charcoal (natural no additives), and lava rock. I also dont water everyday. Probably every 3-4 days.

armeniacum markii:

Tw5w5Qrl.jpg

Thanks, Its just this one clone on the basket

Hi J. I actually got this idea from your armeniacum. I grow these besides the armeniacum that I also placed in the basket. My armecianum doesn't grow as vigorous as yours. So I think the culture is much drier than yours. I use medium bark, BBQ Charcoal (natural no additives), and lava rock. I also dont water everyday. Probably every 3-4 days.

armeniacum markii:

Tw5w5Qrl.jpg

Thanks. The armeniacum looks pretty happy too. My armeniacums usually start out slowly, get to a critical size, and then fill the basket. I'm inspired to try micranthum again. I have tried it in baskets before with no luck at all.

Thanks! Much more lovely then the normal pink IMO.

Thanks. The armeniacum looks pretty happy too. My armeniacums usually start out slowly, get to a critical size, and then fill the basket. I'm inspired to try micranthum again. I have tried it in baskets before with no luck at all.

Thank you. I will keep working at it.

Latest posts

Back