Paph.micranthum 25 growths

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tenman

Reaction score
Just blooming now, this has adapted well to basket culture. It has three more spikes coming, but they're way behind this one. Good sized flower. Put this in the basket a few years ago as a three-growth plant; this is the biggest I've gotten one since I tried to repot the 33-growth one in the pan that fell apart into lots of 1 and 2 growth plants.

micranthumclose0522.jpeg
micranthumfull0522.jpeg

Nicely done, Tennis. How long the flowers will last in your growing condition?

Nicely done, Tennis. How long the flowers will last in your growing condition?

The armeniacums last for months, but the micranthim only a few weeks, partially because it blooms in hotter weather? But the other three buds are coming along at about the same pace, so I should have three flowers open at once in a couple months.

The armeniacums last for months, but the micranthim only a few weeks, partially because it blooms in hotter weather? But the other three buds are coming along at about the same pace, so I should have three flowers open at once in a couple months.
I wish my micranthum flowers would last that long. They didn't last more than two weeks for me.

Wow! I just posted an enquiry about paphs in sphagnum/baskets in the "cultural" forum. It looks like you're the person I need to be talking to :) Your plants are amazing!

Latest posts

Back