Paph Michael Koopowitz

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

NEslipper

Reaction score
Beautiful! I love the contrast of the dark red twisters with the green-gold pouch, congrats!

JimNJ

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice! How small is the plant? A compact MK sounds great. Also can I ask how you can get plants from them?

emydura

Reaction score
Very nice! How small is the plant? A compact MK sounds great. Also can I ask how you can get plants from them?
The largest leaves are only about 30 cm long. It is always a trade-off with these things. A bigger plant will give you more flowers and bigger flowers.

A person here in a Australia organised a big shipment, so I put in an order for a few plants. The plants have to be fumigated and go through quarantine which really sets them back. In fact a lot of plants die or struggle to grow on. Which would partially explain its small size at first flowering. I expect it to eventually get a lot bigger rather than stay compact like this.

JimNJ

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Impressive you were still able to get blooms after all that treatment. We’ll watch out for that nursery when they have plants for sale here in NA.

Redtwist

Crownrot Prince
Reaction score
Gorgeous MK and a wonderful photo. That strong lighting from above is really dramatic.

lori.b

Reaction score
Beautiful! I just love MK. Be sure to mist those petals to keep them from drying up too soon.

GuRu

experienced greenhorn
Reaction score
Very impressive....this relativly small plant carries 3 lovely flowers. 👌

Latest posts