Paph. Michael Koopowitz

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purchased one of these from OL 7/18. It was in a 5” pot, so not tiny. It has two or 3 large growths now but has not bloomed. I asked Harold at the Path Forum when I could expect it to bloom and he said when the leaf span was about 10”-12” if I recall. Still waiting but plant is healthy.

I purchased one of these from OL 7/18. It was in a 5” pot, so not tiny. It has two or 3 large growths now but has not bloomed. I asked Harold at the Path Forum when I could expect it to bloom and he said when the leaf span was about 10”-12” if I recall. Still waiting but plant is healthy.

10-12 is not bad. It is pretty close now.

I assume you have to wait more years than you really want to wait.

Oh well, it is purchased and on the shelf now. I guess I will be waiting. Its and the roths are hanging out.

David, but you're driving on the left side of the road....and that's suspect. :cool:

Rudolf - so are Germans mostly left handed or is Germany not a feudal, violent society like Australia. :)

In the past, almost everybody travelled on the left side of the road because that was the most sensible option for feudal, violent societies. Since most people are right-handed, swordsmen preferred to keep to the left in order to have their right arm nearer to an opponent and their scabbard further from him.

Just letting everyone know that Sam Tsui of Orchidinnusa.com 4th of July sale ends tomorrow. Discounts starting at 10% for all orders going up as high as 35% through July 15 2020.

Latest posts

Back