Paph Michael Koopowitz

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzyquec

Reaction score
I ran out at lunch to pick up some potting supplies and there is a Vendor with a greenhouse next door, so of course I have to walk through just in case they have something cool. The owner is someone I have known for years and dabbles in Paphs. Today I see he has a young single growth Michael Kooplowitz with no tag. So I find him and ask is he will sell it and he says no but he has another that he will. It is a mature plant that has bloomed with 2 mature growths and 3 new growths. I think he will sell this but not the younger plant, ok how much. $30, needless to say I came back from lunch with a new Michael Kooplowitz.

Yeah, but on the flip side I felt a little bad as I have known the owner for probably 15 years and I was pretty sure he did not know the value. But it will have a good home and be very appreciated!

Ozpaph-I agree and it will be done this weekend. Like most members I repot all my new acquisitions just to be sure there are no hidden issues.

US30 is a normal price for a MK adult plant at Taiwan, with one matured growth and one small new growth. Of course, it is without any bloom.

Here is a photo of the day I acquired this orchid

Here is the orchid today and I could not be happier

Latest posts

Back