Paph Mary Zdilla '#4'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paph Mary Zdilla is exul x Tyke. Leaf span is 7 inches

PaphMaryZdilla4.jpg

The whole plant:
PaphMaryZdilla4plant.jpg

Holey Buckets! I just realized that it says leafspan 7 inches there! The leaves on mine are narrow and the growths are clustered nicely, but the spread is almost 12inches! The flower on mine got a different roll of the genetic dice as well. It's posted somewhere in another thread, but it looks to be in bud again, so I'll it'll probably show up in another post again at some point :)

Miss Paph- The description you give sounds just like this plant, just more mature. Consider both species & there's alot of similarity although blooms will usually be variable. Looking forward to your pic!

Because this plant has 5 growths, I'm hoping it is mature size. I have three other plants from this cross. Two have grown to the larger size as mentioned by goldenrose, but this one and another have stayed smaller, so far. Time will tell. The two larger ones are just opening and the other small one is in low bud. Perhaps all who have bloomed this cross could post pictures in one thread for comparison?

Ooo, good idea. I'll post the pic from earlier this year of mine, though perhaps I can get truer color on the next one since I finally found the adjustments on my camera for natural and fluorescent lighting. It's actually a bit more colorful than it turned out - I really wanted OL's one that was blooming and had that horrible not-for-sale red tag in it, so I was really excited when mine bloomed out pretty pink too!
maryzdilla07smallerjh6.jpg

Let's see, we'll call this one 'Twisted Sister' for the petals!:rollhappy:

OOuu - I like that name!
This will be interesting, I like both so far, I'd be happy with either one!

Latest posts

Back