Paph. Marilyn Hanson

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one there! 4 pretty pink blooms :) I wish it was mine too. Is Montreal Boanical Gardens the one that used to be an Olypmic Stadium? I might have been there before

nevermind it sits next on a park next to the Olympic Stadium and it's second in size to Kew Gardens according to Wikipedia.

...it might have been the biodome which i went to though, which is built from the olympic stadium. It was quite a while ago. I wish the tour bus took us to the Montreal botanical Gardens too

Very lovely. They are coming up with some good stuff using delenatii. Looking forward to those pictures over the winter. Pictures of gardens and orchids is what keeps me going over this horticultural down time.

I have one that is almost finished blooming it only has one flower though the other bud had blasted on me. Mine is also a little darker but it is a nice plant.

Pretty flower, for some reason I can not help but think of Marilyn Manson.

Seriously, hybrids of the (brachy x roth type) are one of my favorites.
Leo

Pretty flower, for some reason I can not help but think of Marilyn Manson.

Leo

It is much more beautiful if you think of Marilyn Monroe instead. The pink color looks more like Marilyn Monroe to me.

Grandma

Latest posts

Back