Paph. Mar New

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Fish

Reaction score
Hello everybody, wish you a great year 2015!

I got as a present a Paph Mar New freshly imported and potted as a BS one growth plant in good condition.
I have quite a few different crossings with adductum/anitum, so my friend ordered this for me knowing that it is my first one. I wonder that i did not find any informations ( except that it is stoned susan x adductum ) or photos somewhere. Does anybody of you grow it and can show a picture of this cross, because i have no experience with fresh imported Paph's and i'm afraid to send it on the other side of rainbow bridge without see the flowers…..:mad:.

Falk

Thanks, I'll try to find something there! Sounds like searching hours for the "search button", work for the weekend....!
Best regards, Falk

I had the opportunity to photograph a fabulous Paph. Mar New at the 2014 Taiwan International Orchid Show.

marnew.jpg

Ooops.., i didn't expect this, thank you for the photo!
That makes me a bit nervous now, i hope not to kill it to fast!!!
Try to find out where to get this plants to order a few more( if not to expensive..).
Have a great day all,
Falk

That's a beauty. Falk, you are lucky to have one. Good luck with it, and post a photo when it flowers. (See my optimism?)

"That's a beauty. Falk, you are lucky to have one. Good luck with it, and post a photo when it flowers. (See my optimism?)"

Thanks a lot for your optimism, i"ll give my best and let you know if don't mess up....!
Falk

That's one gorgeous hybrid. :drool:

I'll keep my fingers crossed that it'll grow well in your care, Falk. :D

Thanks for finger-crossing:)!
Just got the info from my friend: "orchids and more" ( orchideen.com )
offer Mar New ( he ordered the plant there ), shipping in europe ( 22€ + shipping costs ), if somebody is interested....,
Have a good night all,
Falk

Thanks for finger-crossing:)!
Just got the info from my friend: "orchids and more" ( orchideen.com )
offer Mar New ( he ordered the plant there ), shipping in europe ( 22€ + shipping costs ), if somebody is interested....,
Have a good night all,
Falk
Bad you! No tempting me! :poke:

EDIT:
Oh, look, they have acmodontum, too...

Latest posts

Back