paph. (malipoense x gardeneri)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwester

Reaction score
not as nice as I was hoping for... but i like malipoense hybrids.
DSC_0026.jpg

I did not see any wrong with the flower.
Even if you don't like the flower, the red staminode is more than enough to keep you hooked on it.

NYEric said:
I knew this was going to be GREEN! Can you post a photo of the whole plant please?
I would, but got drunk last night, dropped the plant and the spike broke.... dammit!!

Well I liked it while it lasted but I as well think that the dorsal still hadn't really opened at it's best before the ''accident''. :D

bwester said:
I would, but got drunk last night, dropped the plant and the spike broke.... dammit!!
I hope you're kidding. I stopped drinking alcohol entirely about 5 years ago. Everytime I went out drinking even after only 1 drink [like even a light beer] I had some kind of auto accident! :confused: Not even my fault and I'm a really good driver.

how many growths does it have? mine has five or so and still hasn't bloomed. i'm starting to think paphs hate me...

Sorry to hear you lost the spike. I wasn't even drunk and I knocked off the flower on my Yellow Ruby Slippers. OUCH that hurts.

Latest posts

Back