Paph. Magic Lantern

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paphluvr

Reaction score
I liked the presentation of these three flowers this year. One single spike and two bi-floral spikes but the second bud blasted on one of the bi-florals. A very easy and reliable bloomer for me.

Whole plant

I would also. Unfortunately, I already have about 4! Isn't it early for these to bloom?

Six pots of this plant, all divisions of a single plant I bought years ago. Can't remember where I got it. All but one have already bloomed and started to drop flowers. We've had some really warm weather here in MI.

Beautiful!!
Only one spike on my plant this year although I was expecting three since it has three new growths. Oh, well.

By the way, is it the angle of the photo or is the plant quite compact on yours?
Mine is rather big. I wish it was smaller.

Beautiful!!
Only one spike on my plant this year although I was expecting three since it has three new growths. Oh, well.

By the way, is it the angle of the photo or is the plant quite compact on yours?
Mine is rather big. I wish it was smaller.

I would say relatively compact. The larger leaves are about 1.75" x 6" and the whole plant (eight mature growths, three of which are previously bloomed) is about 12" in diameter.

Thanks.
Ok, only slightly smaller than mine, then.
Everything seems so big unless they are very small now that I have an overflowing collection. hahaha

Back