• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paph. Lynleigh Koopowitz & Helen Congleton

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happypaphy7

Paphlover
Reaction score
Lynleigh Koopowitz is a primary hybrid between malipoense x delenatii.
This plant has flowered three times (well, twice but the second time it had two spikes) so far. It is currently throwing four new fans, so it is obviously a good grower and is well on its way to become a specimen size not too far into the future.

It last flowered in the fall of 2014. Flower pictures show the flower of this same plant that I accidently knocked off.

After the last flowering, it started new fans at the base but higher than I wanted. With the old leaves still strongly attached all the way down at the base of the mother plant, I was not sure if I wanted to bury the new shoots and risk rotting them out and so I just left them as is.

I grow indoor and with lower than ideal humidity level, none of these newer fans are developing roots of their own yet, but the plant is having very active root growth at the bottom of the pot. See the picture.
To protect the roots, I will ship it as is.

I have three other LK and the flowers are all pretty much the same, so I'm wanting to get rid of the largest one for space issue if there will be any willing buyer.

I'm asking $45 that includes packing material and shipping charge.

LK_zpsuxdvmyxr.jpeg

LK1_zpsmwjgdcc0.jpeg

LK2_zpspht2nseg.jpeg

LK3_zpsl6erho4c.jpeg

LK4_zps7u5wcumr.jpeg

LK5_zpsho6g0iyv.jpeg

LK6_zpszzhozell.jpg

LK7_zpsmqjzugrs.jpg

This next one is Paph. Helen Congleton, a cross of Norito Hasegawa ( armeniacum x malipoense) x delenatii.

I had a white flower with very slight green over tone all over and pouch with hint of pink. There was a slight fragrance as well.

It has two previously bloomed fans and a brand new start.
The pot is 3.75 in plastic. will be shipped in pot.
Asking price with shipping included is $30.

HC_zps3ywvctpe.jpg

Thanks for checking them out! :)

Latest posts

Back