Quantcast

Paph. Lunacy

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

tomkalina

Vendor
Reaction score
(Hellas x Skip Bartlett) - An oldy (registered in 1988) but goody! One of our favorite early white/pink complex hybrids.

Last edited:

tomkalina

Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Eric,

Not sure why - it must be a problem with the ST software. When I attach the photo, it shows it as being right side up, but clicking on the photo to enlarge it always rotates it 90* to the right. I wonder if taking the photo with my iPhone rather than my Canon digital has anything to do with it? Gremlins everywhere!

SlipperFan

Addicted
Reaction score
Hi Eric,

Not sure why - it must be a problem with the ST software. When I attach the photo, it shows it as being right side up, but clicking on the photo to enlarge it always rotates it 90* to the right. I wonder if taking the photo with my iPhone rather than my Canon digital has anything to do with it? Gremlins everywhere!
I don't have that problem with my iPhone. But I upload to Photobucket and post from there.

tomkalina

Vendor
Reaction score
Not sure why it would be right side up on one person's computer and 90* rotated on another's.....anyone more cyberable than I (and that would be most people) have an opinion?

Latest posts