Paph. Lucky Bells + Group photos

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue

evil genius
Reaction score
The last of my plants from Nick Tannaci opened:
(bellatulum 'Cherry' X Bella Lucia 'Cheetah')
Smallish, but chubby and fuzzy. It'll open more over the next 4 or 5 days, I think. Not as nice as Ernie's, but I like it.

I figured it might be time for a group photo:

Click through to the Flickr page to get to the big panoramic version of this photo. That page also has the cross names and links to individual photos of each.

Here are my three favorites from Nick Tannaci:

You can see it better at the large size, but the Matrix has retained its slight greenish cast—although perhaps diminished a bit. And both the Matrix and the Triple Bella have flattened out well.

Wow, beautiful!! Have you noticed the paphs growing better in clay pots? I love the way it looks!

Thanks, all! As long as I'm running an ad for Tannaci, I'll also mention that his plants are cheap! And, clearly, healthy.

Ms. Oval: I'm trying clay pots for the Brachys, since they like to have quick-draining mixes with good air movement. The clay absorbs water, which I hope will both keep them from getting waterlogged while providing humidity for the roots. I put some marble in there too, both to improve drainage and as a visual marker, for me, to remind myself to occasionally treat them with lime.

Latest posts

Back