Paph. Lowii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanner. C

Reaction score
I'll post more images as it fully opens. I took the advice and watered with Epsom salt today to green up the plant a tad.
IMG_20170523_104614112.jpg
[/url]imgur[/IMG]

Is it just me or does it seem kinda small for the bloom to be already starting to open? It is a first time bloomer so maybe the flowers will be slightly smaller?

good luck with the cross.
Personally I'd just buy a flask from Sam - OIZ443 Paph. Mrs. Reginald Young (sanderianum 'Dr. John Doherty' AM/AOS x lowii var. album $125.00
'Goldrush')
This expects to have some long and spiral petaled flowers. This is the 1st step of the two steps albinal
breeding for albinal. Hence no album will be expect but it is good for breeding. Limited! Net price!

Why buy a flask when I have a lab and materials to produce as many flask as I like ;)

Only problem is having the seed to do so :)

I mostly do my own breeding for fun and pratice. I have the lab, materials, everything I'd need. It's true my parents are not awarded and I make kill them in culture if unlucky but that doesn't matter to me :)

All about the pratice and fun of doing it! Plus I save my money to buy more plants this way too

Back