Paph. lowii «Prince House»

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shiva

Reaction score
This one was attacked by red spider mites and I thought for a long time I would lose it. But it finally came back with one single flower. Hoping for more next year.

Good to hear a survival story. The colour is good, here is hoping that it continues to improve in strength, and I look forward to your next post with a multitude of blooms.:)

The colors are hard to beat. Is this a division of the clone 'Prince House' or a species cross from it? I've never seen the true clone but had and seen lowiis with 'PH' as a parent.

Rick, this is a division of the clone that won an AM. Just forgot to put it. It is also written Prince House or Princehouse and won awards on both spellings. I remember the original tag said Princehouse. Kind of confusing, isn't it?

:drool::drool: LOVELY!!! :clap::clap:
Rick, this is a division of the clone that won an AM. Just forgot to put it. It is also written Prince House or Princehouse and won awards on both spellings. I remember the original tag said Princehouse. Kind of confusing, isn't it?
Must be the real deal then!

The crosses I have with it say 'Princehouse'
mine is a Princehouse x sib, which has been very popular.

I have a Princehouse x self that I purchased on eBay. I see the same selfing offered from time to time.

Back