Paph liemianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silence882

Horse whisperer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This one blooms with two growths like clockwork for me. The old spikes fade just as the new ones bloom. Although I can't seem to remember if it's every year or every two years...

Right now it's got 5 flowers on two new spikes plus 2 flowers on an old spike. I've only ever seen it hold 3 blooms on a spike with the very first bloom. So most of the time it's 2, 3, or 4 blooms out at any time.
PXL_20230313_192826394.jpg
PXL_20230313_192726604.jpg
PXL_20230313_192805513.jpg

--Stephen

5 out of 5 highly recommend. I have one but how do you get tours to bloom?
Ps: look at those roots, they are super
I dunno why any of my orchids bloom 🤷‍♂️

My temps are about 65 in winter, 72 in summer. Basically whatever keeps us comfortable inside. Humidity stays at 65-75% in the cabinet. 12 hours of light per day. I don't vary it by season so as not to confuse our cockatiel who lives near the cabinet.

I usually give away any plants that just won't bloom for me. At the moment, I have a Gloria Naugel from the OZ with a dozen growths that has never bloomed. I just can't bring myself to abandon it.

I dunno why any of my orchids bloom 🤷‍♂️

My temps are about 65 in winter, 72 in summer. Basically whatever keeps us comfortable inside. Humidity stays at 65-75% in the cabinet. 12 hours of light per day. I don't vary it by season so as not to confuse our cockatiel who lives near the cabinet.

I usually give away any plants that just won't bloom for me. At the moment, I have a Gloria Naugel from the OZ with a dozen growths that has never bloomed. I just can't bring myself to abandon it.
Omg I'm not the only one who does it. I have some plants where I envision the bloom and I can't bring myself to give it away

Latest posts

Back