Paph. liemianum is back in bloom with triplets!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Splendid! How did you manage to get such a flowering show on a relatively small plant? What are you growing conditions? What an amazing job you did.

Thank you for all your kind comments everyone. I've had the plant for a few years. It was a division from a larger plant belonging to a very good paph grower in my orchid society. I've been growing it under T8's but it also gets some supplemental lighting from the skylight above my light stands. It has a 38 cm leaf span. I mostly fertilize with MSU/CalMag but sometimes rotate with a couple other fertilizers and I grow it in orchiata/perlite/charcoal in an opaque pot. With this blooming it's consistently had 2 blooms open at once and more recently 3 blooms.

Thank you for all your kind comments everyone. I've had the plant for a few years. It was a division from a larger plant belonging to a very good paph grower in my orchid society. I've been growing it under T8's but it also gets some supplemental lighting from the skylight above my light stands. It has a 38 cm leaf span. I mostly fertilize with MSU/CalMag but sometimes rotate with a couple other fertilizers and I grow it in orchiata/perlite/charcoal in an opaque pot. With this blooming it's consistently had 2 blooms open at once and more recently 3 blooms.
At which concentration and at which frequency ?

Latest posts

Back