Paph. Liberty Taiwan 'Daniel'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papheteer

Reaction score
It's finally open. This bloom is huge!! And the pouch is HUMONGOUS! Very happy with this bloom. Nice shape and color. It stayed in sheath for more than 7 mos then when it developed the bud it only took weeks to open. You can see the size compared to my hand, and my hand is pretty big. I believe I bought this in our society meeting from Crystal Star Orchids.

My favorite hangianum hybrids
Wonderfull flower
Is it a fast grower or not?
I have 3 of them from different Taiwanese nursery, and they are not fast growers...

Nice. Mr. Lee had none of these at The Orchidphiles show this year, I looked. :(

I bought this in bloom about 3 years ago. It wasn't as good then but I thought it had potential. I remember one membe telling me there's no way i could bloom it better than Mr. Lee. But I thought to myself "it's a first bloom and paphs always improve in the next bloomings". I'm glad I didnt listen to him!

My favorite hangianum hybrids
Wonderfull flower
Is it a fast grower or not?
I have 3 of them from different Taiwanese nursery, and they are not fast growers...

Not really a fast grower. It suffered some type of deficiency before but now it's fully recovered. It's also multi growth now so I expect it to bloom faster. I have 2 small ones and they are not that slow.

Latest posts

Back