Paph. Lefty Kei

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
(William Ambler x sanderianum) - One of our favorite sanderianum primaries. In bloom this morning; the first of seven blooming size seedlings that were just listed today on our website. Easy to grow and re-bloom, but they get to be large plants. Can have as many as 6 flowers on a well grown plant, first bloom seedlings normally have three.

Last edited:
Nice one Tom but don't you mean complex rather primary. I just got two myself, one from the Connecticut group and one from Doug George. Both BS but no spikes.
Is that Wm. Matthews blooming in the background?

That's Paph. lawrenceanum 'Fox Valley' blooming in the background. 13.3 cm horizontal natural spread on the largest of three flowers and a 6.4 cm dorsal sepal width. Dorsal could be wider, but it's still fairly competitive.

That's Paph. lawrenceanum 'Fox Valley' blooming in the background. 13.3 cm horizontal natural spread on the largest of three flowers and a 6.4 cm dorsal sepal width. Dorsal could be wider, but it's still fairly competitive.

It sure is. I can see the lawrenceanum now. Thanks Tom

Latest posts

Back