Paph. Lady Rothschild (Lady Isabel ‘Jumbo Lady X rothschildianum ‘New Horizon’ FCC/AOS)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First flowering with 4 pretty flowers, I think 2 flowers in the first photo are of another plant, is really good in my eyes. And if the plant stays that compact.....wouldn't be a disadvantage.

Flower count is great, and the plant looks super healthy, but I’m not sure I see an improvement over a straight roth. However, I do see a lot of free bench space, how do you keep from immediately filling up all that space!?

If you told me that was a straight roth, I don't think I would have thought twice. Very little stonei has come through which is unusual as it is often quite dominant.

I have this cross from a different source which one can see the stonei in it. Mine was blooming at the time of purchase.
I see allot of Sam's tags on your benches!! You have got to be one of Sam's favorite customers! LOL

I have this cross from a different source which one can see the stonei in it. Mine was blooming at the time of purchase.
I see allot of Sam's tags on your benches!! You have got to be one of Sam's favorite customers! LOL
Yes SK, I have a lot of Sam’s stuff, his GH is something to appreciate. There are other retailers I have purchased from and I have no complaints about any of them. Sam is within a few hours drive and has Paphs! Lots of ‘em!

Latest posts

Back