Paph Lady Isabel

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron-NY

Reaction score
A primary cross of rothschildianum and stonei

LadyIsabel.jpg

That's nice! How big/number of growths does the plant have to be before it will bloom?
It bloomed on the first growth. I developed some root issues by not repotting soon enough. This spike is on the second growth and the 3rd growth is half mature already. Leaf span is somewhere around 18". I am very happy with the form of this one. Once it get's a decent spike, I may have it judged.

Nice form indeed

and the kind of red pouch I like. I have two and neither of them has this depth of colour. What's the parentage if I may? I'd say Antec stock...
Happy growing
Frederick

and the kind of red pouch I like. I have two and neither of them has this depth of colour. What's the parentage if I may? I'd say Antec stock...
Happy growing
Frederick
I am not sure. I never recorded that information and the parentage nor the vendor is listed on the tag. I have 2 of these in my collection one came from Baker and Chantry. I had done a large order from them when they were disposing of their stock. I am not sure which one though nor do I recall where the other one came from. Maybe a trade.

Latest posts

Back