Paph. Lady Isabel 'OZ' x Paph. Angel Hair 'IC'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carper

Reaction score
I acquired this plant from 'In Charm' nursery at the Peterborough Show last year and did'nt expect it to flower until next year. It has just produced 2 further growths but only 1 flower, but it gives a good idea of what to expect!

Gary
UK

Attachments

• RC010008 (2).JPG
    RC010008 (2).JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 25
  • RC010006 (2).JPG
    RC010006 (2).JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 54
  • RC010007 (2).JPG
    RC010007 (2).JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 45
That sure is a nice flower, but: from were I'm sitting, I have a feeling I prefere both parents individually. Hey, I'd have bought that cross too, and I still would, if I came across someone selling them.

Now you did it!Im going to have to get this one next time I go to the nursery

Hi, I got my "paph lady isabel 'naepu x paph angel hair 'north"
from parkside orchids, in spike - so dont know if bloom is stunted
sepal doesn't want to stand up.. but we are having very cold, very dark dreary "spring" - no sun.. so may have to put under lights to get the
flower to OPEN better.. similar?

I like the initial flowering. A good blend of both parents. Future flowers will really show it potential! I would like to see you post your pictures right into your thread rather then using the thumbnails. Have you looked into that possibility?

mjehughes,
Your dorsal my never stand up any higher due to the stonei in it's background.
PS. you should start your own thread with your beauty, that way you will get the full appreciation of the forum

Back