Paph kolopakingii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wendy

Just me!
Reaction score
A first bloom seedling. It will have eight flowers when they are all open. I bought this several years ago as a 16" LS seedling...it's now 40" across.

101_4329-2%20Wendys%20kolopakingii.jpg

This is surely a very nice one, great colors and form!!:drool::drool::clap:

Lovely and awesome both the flowers and the plant size - 40'' thats a leafspan of more than 1 meter !!
Best regards from Germany, GuRu

I agree that the color is very rich and dark! Does it smell like cat box? :)

-Ernie

Ernie....that's FABULOUS!!! I have lusted over your 'Riopelle' ever since I first saw it. If you ever have a division AND I win the lottery you must tell me. It's gorgeous!!! Congrats (belated) on your awards...well deserved! I had a laugh over the cat pee story as well. Thanks!

Congratulation,
I gave up mine to a friend when it reach about 2 Ft 6 leaf span. I could not wash its leaves in the sink.

Not Mine

Ernie....that's FABULOUS!!! I have lusted over your 'Riopelle' ever since I first saw it. If you ever have a division AND I win the lottery you must tell me. It's gorgeous!!! Congrats (belated) on your awards...well deserved! I had a laugh over the cat pee story as well. Thanks!

It's not mine!!! I was just caught trying to make off with it! :) It belongs to Chuck Acker of ex-Orchids by the Ackers near Madison, Wisconsin. A division of these monsters would cast a healthy shadow on a specimen of most other Paphs. :)

-Ernie

Latest posts

Back