• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paph King Arthur

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron-NY

Reaction score
Paph King Arthur Disaster relief auction #2

As you know John Marcotte has lost his collection and business and is facing hard times. I am selling a few things from my collection as a donation to John.

This is how this will work. The auctions will be 4 day auctions. This one ending on midnight April 1. Post your bid in this thread. You send me a check made out to John Marcotte, I will pay shipping charges

This is Paph King Arthur = ( Paph Bingleyense x Paph Monsieur de Curte. Vervaet 1893) It is an older complex, when complexes looked like Paphs :)

A picture of the flower can be found on the net.
Here is a pic of the plant up for auction. It is in a 4.25" pot

P3280002.jpg

What am I bid?

:rollhappy::rollhappy: Of course it counts! I think I saw the corkscrew tail, look out it's coming your way with the winds we have today!

Hi Ron,
Bid $100
Would actually like to have this one IF the winner.
Thanx,
Carl

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Ron, that is a nice old Complex! I'm sure that Carl will really enjoy it. Thank you for sacrificing it to auction and thanks to all bidders and to Carl for his generous winning bid. Thank you all!

King Arthur

Hi Ron,
The "King" has arrived safe and sound. It's VERY nice.
Thanx,
Carl

Latest posts

Back