Paph. Kenji Tsutsumi

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Drorchid

Paph. Kenji Tsutsumi is Paph. (Magic Lantern x Norito Hasegawa), so it is 25% delenatii, 25% micranthum, 25% armeniacum and 25% malipoense. Apparently it is a very variable cross, and no two plants will look the same!

Robert

Last edited by a moderator:
It's interesting to see how dominant delenatii is with the malipoense influence on the staminode!
Lynleigh Koopowitz with more color? :)
I wish I had all the space to try this kind of fun cross and bloom them all out to see what I would get. Oh, well...

How many more do you have?

It's interesting to see how dominant delenatii is with the malipoense influence on the staminode!
Lynleigh Koopowitz with more color? :)
I wish I had all the space to try this kind of fun cross and bloom them all out to see what I would get. Oh, well...

How many more do you have?

just a handfull....with these kind of crosses we only get about 2 to 3 flasks...But I agree, it is fun to see them bloom, just to see the variability..

Robert

Oh, wow~ that is different!
More Maigc Lantern with some green. very interesting.

So your cross, how long did it take from out of flask to flowering size?

Thanks for sharing.

Oh, wow~ that is different!
More Maigc Lantern with some green. very interesting.

So your cross, how long did it take from out of flask to flowering size?

Thanks for sharing.

I just looked and we only had one flask out of this cross, so about 15 to 20 plants. And it took about 4 years from deflasking to flowering..

Robert

Latest posts

Back