Paph January 2010

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kavanaru

these plants are currently in bloom in my collection...

This was the second chance to this plant. I am still not convinced with it, although I like the pale color. My other Paph LK is darker.

(previous bloom http://www.flickr.com/photos/28895012@N08/4037538051/in/set-72157606303433643/)

Paph Colorkili... first time blooming: two spikes with two flowers each (only one flower open now) Very strong grower, however the flower has some strong color break (I don't mind for it having a dorsal a bit cupped) Would it improve in the future? :confused:

Paph Chou-Yi Yuki. First time bloom. I really like this cross (as well as all hangianum crosses seen so far). The flower is not very flat, but gives room for improvement in future bloomings. Unfortunately this flower seems to be very sensible to water drops :(

These are two which I had already shown here in the past...

Thanks!

Colorkuli and Chou-Yi Yuki are also my two favs from this group... I only hope the Colorkuli improves color next time...

Beautiful blooms!! My favs are the LK and the Colorkuli!! I thought color breaks were always white,did not know they could be other colors!

Very nice, thanks for showing, Ramón!

The Chou-Yi Yuki is neat, and I find the Helene quite appealing. Nice earth colours and cute staminode. I should call Franz if he has any left.

Carsten, this Wössner helene is from Franz. It is a very nice plant :) if you click on the picture, you will be redireceted to my flickr page. There you can find other pictures of this plant at the beginning ofthe blooming season with 3 flowers. The color was darker.

Back