Paph. Irish Lullaby

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlefrog

Hop-meister
Reaction score
For Heather, that is Irish Eyes x Scarborough Faire, I think.

Paph_Irish_Lullaby.jpg

It has a bit of red/pink in it that didn't come through (from the fairrieanum as a grandparent or great grandparent).

Yes, that is a capsule hanging on it. For about 10 months now with no sign of dehiscing.

Rob

I love both the color and shape. I like the fairie influence.

Hope to see you at the GVOS next week. Dot, I'll be sure to look you up also.

Last year I was looking forward to going and then I got a kidney stone..ouch. Tomorrow I need to have my heart monitor (a surgically inplanted loop recorder) read. Hopefully that will go OK so I don't get sidelined again. For some reason I don't seem to do so well when it comes to orchid shows. I had to miss Porters last open house last month because of a snow storm.

Grandma

Grandma M said:
Rob

I love both the color and shape. I like the fairie influence.

Hope to see you at the GVOS next week. Dot, I'll be sure to look you up also.

Last year I was looking forward to going and then I got a kidney stone..ouch. Tomorrow I need to have my heart monitor (a surgically inplanted loop recorder) read. Hopefully that will go OK so I don't get sidelined again. For some reason I don't seem to do so well when it comes to orchid shows. I had to miss Porters last open house last month because of a snow storm.

Grandma
Hmmm -- my calendar says GVOS is Jan. 27th, almost two weeks. I'm going to try to come on Sunday, but I'm not sure at this point. Porter's will be there. Hope you can make it this time -- it's always a good show.

very nice...I wonder where Peter (Greenpaph) is, this is right up his alley....GREEN

Latest posts

Back