Paph iratsume

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's very nice - congrats on the flowering! :)

I think, I've just "succeed" in killing off due to rot my Iratsume album - being one of the first batch of Paphs, that I acquired...but, alas, now no more than just barely clinging to dear life, powdered in cinnamon! :(

Kind regards,
Jens

Last edited:
Yeah...lol.. if I was a flat round paph guy I would be upset, but this one has character, and I prefer natural variation, to the aos orchid world this one is a pos, but I like it, it carries alot of concolor genes and is very very yellow

Last edited:
Yeah...lol.. if I was a flat round paph guy I would be upset, but this one has character, and I prefer natural variation, to the aos orchid world this one is a pos, but I like it, it carries alot of concolor genes and is very very yellow
No doubt this bloom earns its spot in your collection, Krull Smith had so many awards from his breeding, so naturally his stuffs' prices reflect that. Quite a few are in the 3 digits number range.
In the past I did have to wait for his special sale just to get a few plants .

I will rebloom it, this is a first blooming seedling, I do have quite a variable from year to year with my brachys with size and shape, very strange, I would be next to certain though, this is from the flask who sibs were not flat and round

Last edited:
Pretty flower....but without the name I would have thought by the photo it would be a P. godefroyae or godefroyae var. leucochilum. In deed Iratsume is 75% godefroyae and 25% concolor. Perhaps you can see the differences clearer when you see the flower in natur.

Latest posts

Back